Archives du blog

samedi 4 juillet 2020

A Table For Two

Discover the world of @chefpatriciaricher watch the full interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/izVpJYiYz44

Thank you so much Antoine Abou-Samra for this hommage to my restaurant La Terrasse. #ATableForTwo
"Creative at heart, I wanted to make this place a little corner of France. Opening my house is usual for me, my friends know it. So welcoming Costa Ricans and transmitting to them my experience, my traditions, it's wonderful ! I was seduced by the historic district of San José where I live, off the tourist trail. I felt that my life here corresponded to my desires. Sometimes we look for a place to settle down but we know that this is where we have to put our suitcases.To offer a Costa Rican clientele a particular approach to French cuisine where the aesthetics and quality of each product is paramount. Far from the race for cutlery volume and quantity."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Joyeuse année gourmande

Meilleurs vœux pour cette nouvelle année 2024 sous le signe d’une cuisine inspirante, d’aventures savoureuses, de recettes empreintes de tra...