Archives du blog

dimanche 19 janvier 2014

Mandy Tse: Another Blessed Birthday Dinner

So we celebrated my birthday with a bunch of good friends there last December and it was probably the warmest birthday dinner I have ever had. I loved that there were only 12 of us (10 of us and the owners) and it felt like having a dinner party at home. The place was very cozy inside, great ambiance and I fell in love with the shabby-vintage décor.

The food was superb, genuine French cuisine. Perhaps some of the dishes were served a bit cold but it was perfectly understandable because Patricia (the chef) did everything by herself and that should have taken some time (In fact she was amazing! :) ).

Gerald and Patricia were sweet to us and even their cat was super friendly. We had a wonderful time there enjoying great food, taking pictures and talking and I felt very happy about having chosen this place to celebrate my birthday.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Joyeuse année gourmande

Meilleurs vœux pour cette nouvelle année 2024 sous le signe d’une cuisine inspirante, d’aventures savoureuses, de recettes empreintes de tra...