Archives du blog

dimanche 19 janvier 2014

“An exquisite dining experience!”

“An exquisite dining experience!”

Michele Gawenka and Friends



Three friends and I occasionally venture into San Jose for shopping and lunch, so when I found la Terrasse on Trip Advisor and saw it was currently the Number One restaurant I made a reservation. What an experience!!! The atmosphere, the food, the owners (including Patricia, who is the chef)...it was an experiences that transported us in time and space from the moment we stepped off the street and the door closed behind us. The wine and appetizers and meal and dessert were all incredible, and I won't be able to do them justice without a menu in hand to help describe them. But the "cheesecake" appetizer, and onion soup with blue cheese, and duck entree, and creme brulee are all must-have-agains for me, and I plan to return soon with my husband

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Joyeuse année gourmande

Meilleurs vœux pour cette nouvelle année 2024 sous le signe d’une cuisine inspirante, d’aventures savoureuses, de recettes empreintes de tra...