Archives du blog

mercredi 1 juillet 2015

Chef privado a domicilio

Prestacìon de chef Par Nancy Alvarado Fariña
Customer Experience Manager
Chef Patricia richer
We celebrated my husband birthday at home with the "chef at home" service of the restaurant la Terrasse. It is an excellent option for those special ocassions in the intimacy of the house , enjoing good food and wine. Patricia and her husband supported me in the selection of the menu and wine, giving me the options to fit to our celebration. I am very please with their services. Patricia service was wonderful and I fully recommend this option they offer . For sure we will consider this option for our coming celebrations.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Joyeuse année gourmande

Meilleurs vœux pour cette nouvelle année 2024 sous le signe d’une cuisine inspirante, d’aventures savoureuses, de recettes empreintes de tra...